Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you help me with this full house episode?

I am trying to find the one where they show the home videos of Danny's wife pam. Could somebody please help me out. Like name or season and episode number??Can you help me with this full house episode?
You're talking about the episode called Goodbye Mr. Bear the 18th episode from the second season.





This episode focused on Stephanie desperately trying to find her most prized possession and constant companion Mr. Bear. During the episode it's revealed that Pam gave Stephanie Mr. Bear and D.J. a locket when she brought Michelle home from the hospital for the first time. The family then reminisces about Pam and eventually goes downstairs to watch Danny's old family movies.Can you help me with this full house episode?
I think it was the first season (i have it all the seasons on DVD) and it was the one where danny gets filmed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment