Friday, February 26, 2010

Which House episode is the best and which is the worst?

My opinion:





season 4 finale (best)


season 5 episode 5 (worst)Which House episode is the best and which is the worst?
There's too many excellent ones to pick a best, though last night's epi was right on up there!





The worst, to me, would be just about any with Vogler. I hated him and was SO glad when he was gone. I hate the cop that went after House on his little power trip too, but there were still some good episodes with him. Vogler just made me want to stop watching.Which House episode is the best and which is the worst?
Season 4 finale was really good. I also really liked season 5 episode 19(Locked up).





As far as worst? I don't know, I have only recently become a fan but a big fan fast. I heard that the one where they are trapped in Cuddys office is horrible-so I haven't watched it. The one with some guy with a gun demanding treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment