Friday, February 26, 2010

The name of the house episode where (I think not sure) House tries to kill himself to see what it feels like.?

I saw a commercial for this episode and I really want to see it, there was this part where house is about to stick a fork in the electrical plug. He wants to try to kill himself only to see what it feels like and not to really die after a patient had done it multiple times. That is what I think is the plot for this episode but not sure since I just saw half of the comercial for it.The name of the house episode where (I think not sure) House tries to kill himself to see what it feels like.?
Season 4, Ep 3: 97 Seconds





The candidates are now two teams of five women and five men, competing on diagnosing and treating a wheelchair-bound man. Meanwhile House does experiments on himself to test what happens after death, and Foreman, at another hospital, is treating his team in a House-like manner.


Aired: 10/9/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment