Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is your favorite Full House Episode? and WHY?

I am absolutely obsessed with full house, lol..


I think my favorite episode is the Pirate Dinner one =PWhat is your favorite Full House Episode? and WHY?
I like the episode where Becky has the twins.What is your favorite Full House Episode? and WHY?
Hmmmm,thats a good one!





I like the Disney episode when Michelle was the ';princess'; and she thought she was all that. Then she was put in her place, LOL. Poor Stephanie, always got the bad end of the deal.





I liked the one when they had a cookout, and it was Danny's girlfriend and her son is over. A love letter is written, but Becky thinks it from Joey , and then Kimmie thinks its from Jesse, and it just gets too funny:)





GB
I like the one with Jesse's ';Forever'; Video. I love the video with Nicky and Alex in it. It's so cute. Also, when Jesse and Becky get married... for real, not the first time when they almost did.
Hmm...I was just looking at a list of all the episodes. It's a tough choice. I watch the episodes over and over and they are still funny to me. Maybe ';the last dance'; when papouli dies. I remember when I first saw that and saw how michelle's great-grandpa died, it made me think of my great-grandma. I found out the next day that she died that night.





I also like ';under the influence'; and ';up on the roof';. u. the i. i found out how their mom died. up on the roof was just funny.
the one with the beach boys- because I love the beach boys. also when Michelle puts her swimming pool in the kitchen- and when comet eats her ice cream and she says ';the joggy ate my ouse cream'; priceless!
I like when Jesse and Becky almost get married in Vegas and they keep walking up and down and up and down the aisle, and DJ and Stephanie win the slot machine when Joey walks away to get something...





Also, I like when Jesse and Becky are trying to get their kids into that preppy school after another couple's 2 year old talks clearly and perfectly...
oh man! this question is hard! I loveeee that show! I watch it at least twice a day!





I like the episode when dj and stephanie are fighting because stephanie was dressing and acting like dj and they went into danny's room so dj could get one of his shirts to wear to the mall and they put a hole in the wall... and michelle is trying to stall danny from going upstairs and she does a cheer: ';Go team Go!'; and she said her phone number ';555-2424'; and with her eyes closed ';555-2424'; and then danny says he's going to go upstairs to check on the other two and she goes ';they're not doing anything wrong!';





haha


Its sad that i know most of the dialogue and the phone number haha





my favorite scene by someone who isn't part of the cast was the one where jessie impersonates elvis every night and then when the family figures it out and goes to see him, they come home with marilyn monroe and she goes ';I am marilyn monroe silly!'; and then she laughs and her face is freaking hilarious! i laugh every single time!
i agree with britt about the one where stephanie is acting like dj. i love that one!!!!!!!!!! i love all of them though!!!!! full house rocks, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!
the one when Grandpa Papoulli died....Michale was so sad and i got to see uncle jessie cry. It was GREAT!!!
When they are at a r like a pirate restaurant and Stephanie does not want her friends to see her there and Danny has to walk the plank because the thought he did not finish his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment