Sunday, February 28, 2010

What do you think of the first House episode(of this season)? Your thoughts?

I really loved it! But I wish Wilson would have let Cutty tell House about his success! Ah and the previews for the next show!! AAAH what will happen next???





Have a wonderful day everybody and watch this show!!! It's so good!!!!What do you think of the first House episode(of this season)? Your thoughts?
i love the show, i never miss it and i can't wait until next week.What do you think of the first House episode(of this season)? Your thoughts?
it could have been better
I love Dr.House !!!! It was good ! Can't wait for the next one .Felt bad for him when he was told : NO'


My favorite show
I love House. The episode was awesome and worth the wait. I agree with you that Cutty should have told House. It's weird though, when he was miserable everyone wanted him to be happy, and now that he is relevantly happy and seems more, well more not his usual self they still complain. Can't wait for the next episode. I'm so hooked.
Same thoughts. Nice story line of this show. There is definate character building in House. My friend got me watching at the 13 episode of the first season. So Good!
  • tanning products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment