Sunday, February 28, 2010

What happened at the end of tonights ';House'; episode...10/28?

I saw up to the part where house and cuddy kissed and then my dvr cut it off...what happened after that?What happened at the end of tonights ';House'; episode...10/28?
That was it. He just walked out, and then there were previews for the next one (2 weeks from now). In the next one he doesn't want to talk about it, she does, and it's apparently awkward. And he mentions it to some of the others (shocking since it's House, HAHA right.) Anyway, you didn't really miss anything.What happened at the end of tonights ';House'; episode...10/28?
You can watch just the kissing scene here.





http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v372/J鈥?/a>






That is so weird. The same thing happened with my dvr. Last we saw, they were kissing. I tried to watch it on fox.com, but my computer is just too slow for that.
they kiss, they said goodnight, House left, the credits rolled!





I swear, you missed absolutely nothing!
they went back to hospital and saw father and daughter recovering in room





nothing else with house and cuddy



thanks killers
my dvr did the same thing! I hope someone will let us know what happened =)
GO WATCH IT ONLINE AT http://www.hulu.com/tv

No comments:

Post a Comment