Friday, February 26, 2010

Where can I find the clean house episode where the family goes crazy?

There is an episode on clean house on the style network where there is a family calles'; dragon family'; and they go crazy over the house makeover and start cursing at the cast. I think there are two episodes of people not liking their house. I tried finding it on their official website or on youtube but nowhere to be found. Does anyone know where I can find it? Its hillarious!!!Where can I find the clean house episode where the family goes crazy?
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;ohhhhhhhhh,,I remember that one,,,,She was a judge and had her adult daughter living with her%26lt;%26lt;,SHE WAS NUTS!!!


The team did a great job getting rid of all those lamps the Crazy Judge collected and FREAKED out when she saw how beautiful the house was%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;I tell you,,,I makes me wonder about our Justice System if a judge can get on TV and act like she did%26lt;%26lt;,But as for your question???That episode was done a few years ago ,,I have seen it on as a rerun,,%26gt;%26gt;SEVERAL TIMES %26lt;%26lt;


Check the style network or even TLC network,,,The show is on both channels %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Good Luck%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;and the episode was called Dragon Lady,,her daughter was very happy when they decorated her Pig Sty





EDIT:::::IT is now 16 hours after I answered your question,,,and I was in bed looking at future recordings ,,,AND I came upon the episode you were looking foe and GUESS WHAT????%26lt;%26lt;its on this Sunday at 2:00 (central ) so I got my tired butt outta bed a came downstairs to answer your question again WITH the correct answer,,,it looks like they will have a few on in a row that day%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;ENJOY,AND Good night%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; t;) oh,,,on the style networkWhere can I find the clean house episode where the family goes crazy?
I love this show and I would love to see this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment