Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is your favorite full house episode?

My favorite is the one where Joey and Stephanie Have to go to the Mother Daughter sleep overWhat is your favorite full house episode?
I like the one where the whole family is obsessed over a video game and Dj is trying to stop Stephanie from going into a car with these 2 wreckless drivers.I also like the one where Stephanie goes around video taping the family's embarrasing moments and Michelle accidently kicks the ball into her own goal.





I like all of them but those are my most favorite.What is your favorite full house episode?
I like the one where steph wrecks joeys new classic car!
the one where jesse's wife has the twins. its so funny how he reacts to it
i like that 1 2 but i also like the one where becky has the twins and he has to get surgery too its just so0 insane its awesome
When Jessie finds out Rebecca is pregnant
I have way too many, but my all-time favorite is The Last Dance. I just think the acting was so real. It's definitely a sad episode, but I love it.
i like ne of them where jessie takes his shirt of! j/k

No comments:

Post a Comment