Sunday, February 28, 2010

A question on an House episode?

I was wondering if anybody has heard about the last episode of House for this season. If you have then you must know about one of the main characters 'suddenly dying. And I mean suddenly, as in something like suicide. If you have, then can anyone give me any of their possible ideas on who might be the doctor who dies? Or if you know, then great! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! My idea is Wilson.A question on an House episode?
my idea is 13A question on an House episode?
I feel stupid cause I just asked the same question but oh well.





I want it to be 13, but I doubt it will.





They can't afford to lose Wilson or Cuddy, so they have to go for Kutner, Taub or the 3 originals. Personally, I think it will either be Foreman or Chase. Foreman would be a good hit since it will really hurt both 13 and House, since I think House likes him a lot. Chase would be the safest since he has had the smallest role on the show, but he still is a major character.

No comments:

Post a Comment