Friday, February 26, 2010

What was the song title at the end of House episode 7 season 5?

it was the end where house was walking up to cuddy's door and that guy was going outside on his own





';im in love with a girl......';





the song is acousticWhat was the song title at the end of House episode 7 season 5?
Big Star - ';I'm In Love With a Girl';





I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it! So I googled the lyrics.What was the song title at the end of House episode 7 season 5?
Check http://www.TunesOnTheTube.tv ---they've got a list of all the songs played in every episode, along with links to download those songs---as well as links to download the full episodes.


Hope that helps!



I'm in love with a girl by Big Star,





by the way perfect song for the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment