Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What do you guys think of Mos Def and his part and acting in todays House episode?

I don't know who Mos Def is either but he looked familiar and sounded even more familiar if you could understand his slurred speech at all. but he did a good job I thought. and this was my favorite episode thus far.What do you guys think of Mos Def and his part and acting in todays House episode?
I don't really know who he is but he did a good job. Having to be still like that and move your eyes then eventually move nothing! I hope that my doctors make sure I'm still alive before deciding what to do with my organs or at least have someone like House be in the same hospital! I'm glad his character survived though, it would have been sad if he didn't. Oh and the beach scenes were really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment